Free Guided Meditation “Discovering Your Worthiness”
The video below is a fantastic free guided meditation on “Discovering Your Worthiness” the perfect tool if you have tried meditating before but suffer from that common new meditator phenomenon “monkey mind.”
Just find a quiet space, relax, close your eyes and listen. It is best with headphones.
“Meditation really helps create not only a sense of balance… but serenity and kind of a calm state of mind.” – Eva Mendes
“It feels good. Kinda like when you have to shut your computer down, just sometimes when it goes crazy, you just shut it down and when you turn it on, it’s okay again. That’s what meditation is to me.” – Ellen DeGeneres
“I’m quite a neurotic thinker, quite an adrenalized person. But after meditation, I feel this beautiful serenity and selfless connection.” – Russell Brand
De-stress with Meditation
Meditation has two important benefits:
- Meditation prevents stress from getting into the system
- Meditation releases accumulated stress that is in the system
Both of these happen simultaneously, leaving one refreshed and joyful.
Physical Benefits of Meditation
With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more prana (energy). This results in joy, peace, enthusiasm as the level of prana in the body increases.
On a physical level, meditation:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behaviour
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Mental Benefits of Meditation
Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
Meditation makes you aware – that your inner attitude determines your happiness.
More Free Guided Meditations From Lisa Nichols
Lisa has teamed up with author of “Conscious Engineering” Vishen Lakhiani to offer this powerful FREE Guide to Creative Visualization containing everything you need to know to start visualising effortlessly and awaken your hidden manifesting powers.
This Guide will help you understand the science behind Creative Visualization, and through a series of step-by-step processes, you’ll learn how to apply it into your life so you can begin experiencing that abundant-rich lifestyle you’ve always desired.
Regardless of your current experience in Creative Visualization, this 9-part course has been designed to benefit anyone from any level.
Lisa’s 9 part guide on creative visualization includes :
Lesson 1: Scientific Evidence of Creative Visualization
Lesson 2: Avoid “Realism”
Lesson 3: The Advanced Practice of Creative Visualization
Lesson 4: Don’t Feel Guilty for What You Want
Lesson 5: You Must Know What You Want
Lesson 6: Seek Balance in Your Desires
Lesson 7: Stay in the Flow State (and Be Consistently Happy!)
Lesson 8: The Expectancy Effect
Lesson 9: Preserve What You’ve Got